Conditions & Treatments
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Cervical Steroid Injection
- Epidural Injection
- Facet Injection
- Fusion of Joint
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbosacral Radiculopathy
- Ruptured Intervertebral Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumor
- Spondylosis with Myelopathy
- Thoracic Disc Herniation
To schedule an appointment please call:
"My knee feels strong and sturdy, and I expect to get cleared to run very soon. I’ve already registered for the Miami Half Marathon in February, and Dr. Yagnik and my therapists say that’s an attainable goal."
When you come to Baptist Health Orthopedic Care for spine and back treatment, you can expect:
- A team that uses conservative or minimally invasive treatment approaches whenever possible.
- A focus on finding your precise diagnosis as quickly as possible, as we are dedicated to helping you lead a more active and pain-free life.
Spine & Back Strengthening Exercises
- Back Pain Intro Sequence
- Neck Pain Intro Sequence
- Torso Lift
- Sports Cord Trunk Rotations
- Seated Resisted Lumbar Extension
- Elastic Band Seated Trunk Rotation
- Altering Superman
- Dead Bug
- Bridging with Elastic Band
- Resistive Cervical Flexion
- Resistive Cervical Retraction
- Resistive Cervical Rotation
- Shoulder Shrug
Spine & Back Cervical Stretching Exercises
Spine & Back Stretching and Range of Motion Exercises
Frequently Asked Questions
Our specialists use non-surgical and minimally invasive therapies to treat spine and back conditions. If you require more traditional, invasive spine surgery, we will work closely with Miami Neuroscience Institute physicians and other surgeons to find the right treatment for your condition.
"Some patients complain that they’re starting to hear their necks crack or their backs or other joints. The cracking is basically nitrogen bubbles developing in the joint that are popping out. It’s part of the mechanism of your body and a sign that there’s already some wear and tear. It’s mostly nothing to worry about."
Research and Education
Our highly skilled physicians remain on the cutting edge of orthopedic research.