The Miami Dolphins announced the extension of a multi-year partnership with Baptist Health to construct a state-of-the-art training complex and sports performance clinic in Miami Gardens, Fla. The $135 million newly named Baptist Health Training Complex is now open.
The partnership is an extension of a decades-long relationship with the Miami Dolphins, with Baptist Health serving as the Official Sports Medicine Provider as well as the Official Wellness Provider of the Miami Dolphins. Baptist Health also is a proud partner of the Miami Dolphins Foundation working together on a series initiatives around the health and safety of South Florida students, coaches and parents to grow youth football participation in South Florida.
We invested a great deal of time and research in working to create a world-class sports performance facility. We are excited to partner with Baptist Health on this venue which will set a new standard for technology, innovation and training.
The Baptist Health Training Complex will feature
- Innovation hub for new technology, spatial computing and a walkthrough space
- State-of-the-art hydrotherapy area
- Fuel bar
- Dedicated recovery area including cryotherapy and isolation tanks
- Athletic training room with expansive rehabilitation space
- Meeting rooms with direct access to the fields
- Two-story weight room with a cardio deck
- Locker rooms and equipment space
- Dining hall
- Outdoor practice area with two full natural grass fields
- Full indoor practice facility
- Office area, press area, and a broadcast area
- Fan amenities
Baptist Health and the Miami Dolphins have enjoyed a longtime partnership driven by dedication and teamwork. The state-of-the-art Baptist Health Training Complex further aligns our organizations and allows us to build upon that legacy by introducing a new era of world-class care for our great Dolphins athletes while also engaging the community in meaningful ways.
About Baptist Health Orthopedic Care
On the Field
John Uribe, M.D., is head team physician for the Miami Dolphins. Gautum Yagnik, M.D., and Michael Swartzon, M.D., are team physicians.
The Institute's fellows, APPs and athletic trainers assist in game coverage and are dedicated to keeping these athletes healthy. The Institute's physicians are the team physicians for most professional sports teams in South Florida.
Medical Office Building at the Baptist Training Complex