The Miami Dolphins announced the extension of a multi-year partnership with Baptist Health to construct a state-of-the-art training complex and sports performance clinic in Miami Gardens, Fla. The $135 million newly named Baptist Health Training Complex is now open.
The partnership is an extension of a decades-long relationship with the Miami Dolphins, with Baptist Health serving as the Official Sports Medicine Provider as well as the Official Wellness Provider of the Miami Dolphins. Baptist Health also is a proud partner of the Miami Dolphins Foundation working together on a series initiatives around the health and safety of South Florida students, coaches and parents to grow youth football participation in South Florida.
We invested a great deal of time and research in working to create a world-class sports performance facility. We are excited to partner with Baptist Health on this venue which will set a new standard for technology, innovation and training.
- Innovation hub for new technology, spatial computing and a walkthrough space
- State-of-the-art hydrotherapy area
- Fuel bar
- Dedicated recovery area including cryotherapy and isolation tanks
- Athletic training room with expansive rehabilitation space
- Meeting rooms with direct access to the fields
- Two-story weight room with a cardio deck
- Locker rooms and equipment space
- Dining hall
- Outdoor practice area with two full natural grass fields
- Full indoor practice facility
- Office area, press area, and a broadcast area
- Fan amenities
Take the Virtual Tour & Enter to Win
Building on a decades-long partnership with the Miami Dolphins, the new Baptist Health Training Complex is now open. With state-of-the-art features including an Innovation hub for new technology, spatial computing and a walkthrough space and fan amenities, as well as indoor and outdoor practice fields, the venue is the definition of a world-class sports performance facility.
Take a virtual tour to experience the new training facility and enter for your chance to win two Club Level tickets to the Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots home game on January 9, 2022, between Nov. 1 and Dec. 29, 2021.
Baptist Health and the Miami Dolphins have enjoyed a longtime partnership driven by dedication and teamwork. The state-of-the-art Baptist Health Training Complex further aligns our organizations and allows us to build upon that legacy by introducing a new era of world-class care for our great Dolphins athletes while also engaging the community in meaningful ways.
About Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute
On the Field
John Uribe, M.D., is head team physician for the Miami Dolphins. Gautum Yagnik, M.D., and Michael Swartzon, M.D., are team physicians.
The Institute's fellows, APPs and athletic trainers assist in game coverage and are dedicated to keeping these athletes healthy. The Institute's physicians are the team physicians for most professional sports teams in South Florida.
Medical Office Building at the Baptist Training Complex
1. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, CONTRIBUTION, ENTRY FEE, OR USE OF SERVICE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY TO ENTER, A RESIDENT OF FLORIDA (EXCEPT WITHIN THE 75-MILE RADIUS OF (i) TAMPA OR (ii) JACKSONVILLE), AND MEET ALL OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENROLLMENT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO USE THE BAPTIST HEALTH CARE ON DEMAND SERVICE.
2. Eligibility: The Baptist Health Training Complex Virtual Tour Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will run from June 30, 2022 through July 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeping mechanism for the Sweepstakes. Eligible participants must be a lawful Florida resident, except within the 75-mile radius of (i) Tampa or (ii) Jacksonville. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local regulations.
3. How to Enter: Visit BaptistHealth.net/TrainingComplex and complete the entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person. Incomplete Sweepstakes entries, including but not limited to, those Sweepstakes entries that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, will not be eligible.
4. Random Drawing and Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) VIP field passes to the Baptist Health Training Complex along with two (2) 2021 Miami Dolphins practice jerseys. Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received on July 25, 2022 by a Baptist Health South Florida representative. Approximate retail value of the prize is $700. No cash alternative will be awarded and all decisions are final. Eligibility will be determined in accordance with these Official Rules by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All additional expenses that are not specifically included in the prizes as stated above, including, but not limited to, personal and prize transportation, parking, insurance, and federal, state and local taxes, title and registration expenses are the Winners' sole responsibility and may need to be prepaid, in part or in whole, prior to receipt of prizes. The potential winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification. The potential winner will be notified via email. Winner(s) need not be present to win. Odds of winning are based on the number of participating eligible entrants. The potential winner will be randomly selected from the entire eligible list of entrants who completed the proper steps of engagement. Alternative potential winners will also be selected from the drawing if needed. The potential winner will have one (1) business day to reply via email to notice of the prize/selection.
5. Limitation of Liability: Baptist Health South Florida, Miami Dolphins, Ltd., South Florida Stadium LLC, the National Football League, and each of their respective partners, principals, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected e-mails, mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten, abuse, or harass any person in relation to the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind, which relates in any way to entrants’ participation in the promotion or any portion thereof, as well as the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes, and any prize-related activities including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and damage of any kind to persons and property, whether direct or indirect and whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise. Entrants waive all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by all of these Official Rules.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules online or the functionality of any website or web or other digital service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The Released Parties are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, pandemic, epidemic, government order, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Released Parties (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Baptist Health South Florida reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
6. Publicity: Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes, winners consent to the use of their name and posting on Instagram to notify them of the prize and the use of name and posting on the Baptist Health Training Complex Tour, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by Baptist Health South Florida, Miami Dolphins, LTD., South Florida Stadium LLC, The National Football League, and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
7. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, or any dispute arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
8. Sponsor: Baptist Health South Florida, located at 1500 San Remo Ave, Miami, Florida 33146.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a direct message via Instagram to @baptisthealthSF
10. Void outside of Florida, where prohibited.